Key Stage 3 (Yr 7-9)
Key Stage 3 covers the first three years at Ralph Allen School - Years 7-9. We've gathered together the information that should be most helpful to you at this stage.
Learning at Ralph Allen
The Subjects and learning section of the website is a good place to start. You might also be interested in:
- Our prospectus has a lot of useful information including details of the curriculum
- Frog is our school intranet. As a student or parent, you will be given login details for Frog, which provides a wealth of information, some of it about your own individual experience.
Pastoral care at Ralph Allen is organised through our houses, Crescent, Holburne, Milsom and Pulteney. Every student is a member of a vertically organised tutor group, each of which has a tutor.
• Find out more about our houses and tutor groups.
At Ralph Allen we value a breadth of interests and encourage our students by providing a wide range of clubs at lunchtimes and after school.
• Find out more about our clubs.
Information for parents
Parents and students often have practical questions about the school, and we've tried to answer as many of these as possible on the website.
- Our Parents’information pages are a good place to start, and include information about who to contact for help or advice.
As ever, if you can't find something you need, please let us know and we'll do our best to help. Contact us at: email@example.com