- Studying at Home
Studying at Home
Guidance for students to help complete school work from home including homework.
- How to log in to Microsoft teams, helpful guidance Click here
- How to access Microsoft Teams for lessons Click here
- How to use Insight for home learning Click here
- Student information for live online lessons Click here
- Remote education provision: Information for parents Click here
N.B - If you are emailing teachers, you MUST ensure you are using your school email address. Teachers will not reply if an email comes from a personal account.
If you need to self-isolate and learn from home, you will need to work hard at getting into a routine to ensure you are completing school work, getting enough exercise and ensuring you are looking after your wellbeing.
Without the structure of a normal school day, it is easy to feel uncertain and anxious, and it remains our overwhelming priority to support you throughout this unprecedented situation.
Be sure to visit the Wellbeing page of the website which will supply you with some really useful resources, activities, videos and much more to support you whilst studying at home.