Open Events and General Information
Sixth Form Open Evening - Thursday 11 November - VIRTUAL
Due to the increase in Covid cases in both BANES and school, this event will now be virtual.
From 5.30pm there will be a live presentation which will take place via Zoom, this will give you the opportunity to hear from Mr Andy Greenhough, Headteacher, Ms Jackie Haggett, Head of Sixth Form and some Sixth Form Students. A live Q&A session with Mr Greenhough and Ms Haggett will follow the presentation. The Zoom session will end at 6.15pm.
If you have any specific subject questions, please feel free to email RASemail@example.com in advance or after the event.
The Zoom meeting details are shown below:
Topic: Sixth Form Open Evening
Time: Nov 11, 2021 05:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 886 8884 4696
To ensure the Zoom session is effective and to give us the chance to answer as many questions as possible, please make sure you:
• Join the Zoom meeting before 5.30pm so we can start promptly
• Please join the meeting with your microphone muted
• Ensure you have your correct full name at the bottom of your screen (no nicknames, quiz names etc)
• You can join with or without your video on
The most important point:
• If you have a question to ask, please use the chat function to ask this instead of turning your microphone on. Please select the option to send message directly to Jane Squier. Your questions will then be answered by a key member of staff.
Sixth Form Open Evening Video