Year 7 Admissions and Transition from Primary School
Ralph Allen School’s transition team visits pupils at their primary schools. After this, the team spends
time allocating Houses and drawing up the tutor groups to ensure a fair mix of gender and ability.
Tuesday 30 June 2020:
Year 6 Parents' Evening, providing an opportunity for parents to meet the Heads of House, senior staff
and the Headteacher, and to learn about the ethos of the school.
Thursday 2 July 2020:
New Year 7 Students' Day. Year 6 children with a place at the school spend the day here.
This is when they:
- meet their tutor, tutor group and learning group for the first time
- have the opportunity to sample some lessons
- experience moving around the school to change classrooms
- sample the great Ralph Allen School food from the school kitchen - lunch is free on this day!
- begin to feel part of Ralph Allen School.
If you have admissions queries for years 7 - 11 please contact
email@example.com Mrs Hannah Baker, Headteacher's PA deals with in-year admissions and Mrs Michelle Roberts, Data and Administration Officer deals with bulk year 7 admissions.
For information regarding applications for the Sixth Form, please contact Ms Jackie Haggett, Head of Sixth Form or Mrs Jane Squier, Sixth Form Assistant at: